Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Never


It is important to know that when you stand with God, you never stand alone. God is the only person in your life that you never have to say good-bye to.

Not in life, not in trouble, not in turmoil, not in joyous occasions, not in illness, not in failure, not in death. Never. When you walk with God, you never walk alone. Times are frightening. We see panic all around us; generated and real. But, God would not have us to panic or be fearful if we are children of his. We may call on him for all our needs. We may talk to him about anything.




Psalm 4
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness:
thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress;
have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

2
O ye sons of men, how long will ye
turn my glory into shame? how long will ye
love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

3
But know that the LORD hath set
apart him that is godly for himself:
the LORD will hear when I call unto him.

4
Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with
your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

5
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
and put your trust in the LORD.

6
There be many that say,
Who will show us any good?
LORD, lift thou up the light of
thy countenance upon us.

7
Thou hast put gladness in my heart,
more than in the time that their corn
and their wine increased.

8
I will both lay me down in peace,
and sleep: for thou, LORD,
only makest me dwell in safety.

No comments: