Sunday, September 28, 2008

In the Morning


In the Morning
In the morning I lift my voice and sing to God. I align myself with fresh hope and remember that He is in control...when I give up on taking things out of His hands. I want to make Him my first thought upon waking and my last thought upon drifting into sleep. For without Him, I am nothing, have nothing, and do nothing that has worth. Remember to take your first breath each morning straight from the hand of God; for He is the one who takes it and gives it back in the act of breathing and living.

Psalm 59:16-17

But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. 17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.


Psalm 143:8

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

No comments: